Wednesday, April 2, 2008

So far so good

*Sigh*
So far so good. Feeling better, not fat. Surprisingly I haven't been hungry. As long as I eat at the right times (evenly spaced small snacks and meals). I feel energized and lighter. It sounds silly because I've MAYBE lost a pound (I don't have a scale), but I can feel it. I've heard during a diet the first few pounds, although not noticeable to others, feels the best because it's the fat in the most awkward places and it's water weight you've been carrying around. I guess this explains how the celebs look thin after a very restricted diet a few days before a big appearance. My face looks better -- not bloated.

I was a bit nervous yesterday after spending some time in the car with the boy ... Our roads here are under construction and my diet pills are under my seat, so I had to talk, make noise or play music to keep him from hearing the constant rattle every time we went over a bumpy patch. ha ha.

No comments: