Thursday, April 3, 2008

Yesterday sucked

I was sore from overexercising and had a massive migraine. Yuck. I didn't eat much, but it was junk. I only took 2 diet pills instead of my usual 3 or 4, so I'm sure that did no good. However, I had a dream last night about a particularly hot coworker, and I realized why I want this so bad. I want to be thin because thin is loved, thin is wanted, accepted, accomplished. This is the ultimate control. It's the ultimate accomplishment and the best feeling. To know you're attractive instead of doubting.

The truth is the real world doesn't care who you are inside if all they see on the outside is a fatass. They don't care about your brain, your degree, your anything. They will listen when you look like you're in control and smart on the outside. They can't see the inside when it's covered in fat.

Thank you Charley, for your indirect thispiration.

No comments: