Sunday, September 7, 2008

I'm baaack

As you can guess, I've fallen off the wagon a bit since my last post several months ago. Well, I didn't gain anything. I've probably lost about 15 pounds, but hit a plateau. It's nowhere near enough weight, and I am utterly disgusted with myself, but I WILL persevere.

You see, this amazingly hot guy at work is going on vacation next week, at the same time as me. How fab would it be if I were to fast, beginning now, until next week and came back looking great. Besides, aren't you supposed to come back glowing after vacay? Anyway, tomorrow I will eat very little to ease into the fast. I ate one 400-cal pastry today, tomorrow I will eat that in veggies and a few other things, then from Monday on, all veggies. I will try to update every time.

No comments: