Friday, September 19, 2008

Some thoughts on progress

Although I fit in my pants and short a bit easier lately and some shirts that used to be embarassing to wear can now go into my normal rotation of what I usually wear, I still feel like a slacker. This working constantly thing is killing my progress. I have to be at work at 2 p.m. and I stay until midnight or 1 a.m., so then I am exhausted and sleep in (and through bike ride time). I have no time to plan a decent meal ... and to top it all off, I have a massive migraine. I'm hoping that if I stay strong this week, it means I canhandle anything :)

On a side note, flirting with one of my co-workers (sort of, he works in another department) was a lot of fun. I was having an extra bad day yesterday and we passed in the empty break room and he pulled me in and gave me a hug.... sigh.

Plan for today:
Starbucks
Before I go: Veggies steamer 100
At work: Salad 300, Veggie steamer 100
When I get home: Hot pocket 300

No comments: