Sunday, September 7, 2008

So I was thinking ....

So I was thinking ...
If I spent half the time preparing food and thinking about food and cleaning up after I make food, I could get a lot more done. I could quit ruining myself inside and out by eating, I could be working on my outward appearance and fix my surroundings like I feel inside! I could clean, do beauty treatments ... every time I think about food! So I made a list of some things I should really be doing besides eating:

1. Whiten my teeth (you can't eat with gel on your teeth)
2. clean my house ... a lot
3. Organize my house
4. exercise! duh!
5. Take long, nourishing baths
6. Hair masks
7. blog!
8. do homework
9. watch beauty shows (America's Next Top Model, Style channel, etc.)

Stay tuned, I'm sure I'll think of some more.

No comments: