Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Bleh!

WHy on EARTH did I not ride my bike until today ... I was only able to do half my distance (about 2.5 mi. instead of 5 or so) today because I got too tired, and now I have a massive headache. I'm so frustrated right now.

My pper body is okay, but anywhere below my ribs is fat fat fat. My arms and everything are fine, and from the knee down I could pass for a marathoner, but above the knee to below the ribs is disgusting ... and the only way to fix that is diet and cardio ... argh. I really need to tighten up my diet if I'm going to make this work:

Breakfast:
Shredded wheat -- 200 cals
OR Egg whote omlette with a small amount of cheese -- 100 cals

Lunch and dinner:
Half PB sandwhich and steamed veggies -- 250
OR Steamed veggies and crackers -- 200
OR Steamed veggies and more raw veggies -- 150
OR Small pasta -- 250
OR Tuna -- 150

This is what's in my fridge/cupboard right now. Next time I go grocery shopping, I'llpost a permanent menu somewhere .. but I really need to plan ahead now ... time to man up (lmao)!

No comments: